Cannot Send Email In Microsoft Outlook
This is your menu bar that you will be working out of.
- Select Tools
- E-mail Accounts
- This will open up a window
with E-mail options and
- Since the account is already
existing, make sure
View or change existing e-mail
accounts is selected.
- Select Next
E-mail Accounts window will open.
- Double Click on the mail.mywebsite.com account that is not sending out emails.
Internet E-mail Setting (IMAP)
will open up.
- Select More Settings...
Internet E-mail Settings
will open up in a smaller window.
- Outgoing server (SMTP) should be set at 25:
- Change Outgoing server (SMTP): from 25 to 26
- Select Finish
- Once you are back to the main page...
- Click your Send and Receive buttton at the top of the page.
For More Tutorials Click Here